Foot Locker Teams up with Google Slides to Create Air Max Wonderland
- Air Max Trivia – Air Max Expert Anna Bediones will host an Air Max-themed multiple-choice quiz where answering correctly leads to a slide containing the link to potentially win a pair of Nike Air Maxes.
- Air Max Master Class – Comedian and social media personality DC Young Fly hosts an audio master class on Air Max, discussing the details and lesser known facts about certain Air Max styles.
- Stepping In – Sneakerheads Sanne Poez, Brenn Lorenzo and Melissa Cantey show off their Air Max collections at home and viewers are given a chance to secure the sneakers themselves.
- Live Canvas – Surprise artists will compete in a livestreamed art competition, in which the artists will have one hour to create an Air Max-themed work of art.
- This unique and ever-evolving experience, made by sneakerheads for sneakerheads, showcases Foot Locker's most premium and extensive selection of Nike Air Max models. The digital experience can be accessed via a shared Google Slides link that is both desktop and mobile optimized. To experience The Endless World of Air Max, please visit www.discoveryourair.com
Client: Foot Locker
Title: The Endless World of Air Max
Agency: BBDO New York
Chief Creative Officer, Worldwide: David Lubars
Executive Creative Directors: Danilo Boer & Marcos Kotlhar
Senior Art Director: Sho Matsuzaki
Designer: Kim Blasnik
Designer: Jay Giraldo
Art Director: Woo-Jae Yoon
Project Management Director: Noreen Masih
Senior Account Director: Josh Steinman
Account Director: Janelle Van Wonderen
Account Director: Raymond Dorcely Jr.
Account Executive: Matthew Nein
Influencer Lead: Lucy Bennett
Senior Business Affairs Manager: Heather Weissman
Production Company: BBDO Studios
Studio Director: AJ Rowe
Senior Post Producer: Allie Kolb
Editor/Animator: Brad Go
Editor/Animator: Alex Lubars
Senior Producer: Andrew Osborne & Michael Woodall
Planning Director: Zach Kula
Design Company: ilovedust