We are MassiveMusic, one of the leading music agencies in the world with offices in London, Amsterdam, Berlin, New York, Los Angeles, and Tokyo. Our mission? To help brands find their voice and tell their story through music. We produce and compose for the advertising, broadcast branding and interactive worlds, but also develop music strategies for global brands, provide music search and licensing services, create innovative activations, scout new talent – and throw a mean party every once in a while.
Our passion for music has not only ensured an award-winning reputation but makes it so much easier to jump out of bed each morning. MassiveMusic was founded in Amsterdam in 2000: since then we have proudly sprinkled our melodic magic on many of the world’s biggest brands. www.massivemusic.com
As the Account/ Project Manager of the Music & Brands department, you are responsible for the management of a number of active branding accounts and projects running at the London office. Your mission is to help brands use music and sound more strategically, efficiently and creatively and you will ensure clients are satisfied by making sure MassiveMusic consistently delivers excellent work.
Reporting to the Senior Client Director, your immediate team in London includes Senior and Junior Project and Account Managers, Creative Strategists and Producers. You will also work closely with the Music & Brands team at the Amsterdam head office as well as ad-hoc collaboration with other international teams. Within your team, you will ensure that new business opportunities with current clients are identified and pursued successfully, and synergy with the Music & Brands and Production teams is optimal.
You’re a supernova of energy, passion and enthusiasm for music and life
in general. You can handle multiple projects simultaneously whilst also keeping
a nurturing eye on client relationships. You have spent time on client and/or
agency side, so you know your way around brands and organisations. You get how
branding works and understand the importance of proactively inspiring clients.
People enjoy working with you because you bring smart thinking to the table and aren’t afraid to challenge others if you disagree or believe things could be better. If the work isn’t of the highest quality, you won’t let it leave the building. You are also fun to have around, which is great because all work and no play isn’t our thing at Massive. You are always one step ahead of the game and your friends, colleagues and clients look to you for inspiration.
● You’ve got at least 3 years+ in a client account / project management role at a relevant brand, consultancy or agency
● You have a degree or relative industry experience (Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry doesn’t count)
● You have knowledge of brand development and brand strategy process
● You have some knowledge of the sonic branding process and its applications
● You have the proven ability to maintain and develop senior level client relationships
● You’re a – excusez le cliché - team player
● You are a key part of helping teams to succeed. You are able to keep teams motivated, happy, calm and you push them to challenge you
● You’re experienced in tracking time and time reporting
● You’re great at translating client ramblings to a clear and concise creative briefing
● You know how to put together and deliver a comprehensive project plan
● You rock at Keynote. Hell, you practically invented it
● Naturally, you have music in your veins
Full time. What do you get in return? Inspiration, knowledge, career development and spiritual fulfilment. But if you insist on monetary reward too, then we can talk about our competitive financial package. Oh and, how could we forget, you get an international bunch of remarkable musically infused individuals to work with.
On this note, please know that MassiveMusic is an equal opportunities employer. Applicants will not be excluded on the grounds of sex, gender reassignment, pregnancy, maternity, race, marital status, disability, age, religion, belief or sexual orientation.
If after reading this you find yourself singing
“Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?”, that’s probably a sign you are
our next queen or king. Please apply via this link:
and make sure you include your resume and a brief summary of the professional achievement you are most proud of to date.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Account/ Project Manager