SMG Australia Most Awarded Agency at Festival of Media Asia Pacific Awards
Starcom MediaVest Australia emerged as the most-awarded agency at last night’s Festival of Media Asia Pacific Awards held in Singapore, named Agency of the Year and winning one Gold, two Silvers and Three Bronzes. In addition, the APAC network was named Agency Network of the Year.
“It was an incredible result – we are absolutely thrilled for our clients and our team – it is great to see everyone’s dedication, professionalism and creative thinking so well rewarded,” said SMG Australia CEO Chris Nolan.
“It’s also particularly pleasing that the award wins covered a wide range of clients as well as work, including research, content, experiential and strategy.”
SMG Australia took the coveted Agency of the Year award after six trips to the awards podium to collect the following:
- Gold – Consumer Research Award for Optus
- Silver – Best Content Creation Award for Just Car Insurance
- Silver – Best Experiential Campaign for Samsung (pictured)
- Bronze – Best Experiential Campaign for Virgin Mobile
- Bronze – Best Communications Strategy for APIA
- Bronze – Best Creative Use of Media for Virgin Mobile
The Festival of Media Asia Pacific Awards is the only award show dedicated to the evolution of media, celebrating the best in media thinking and communications across the APAC region.