Russia’s Red Apple Festival Opens for Entries
Red Apple, the biggest international advertising festival in Russia and East Europe, is now open for entries. It is set to take place on December 10th-11th.
Red Apple is its 25th year and will be headed by a jury of prestigious international award-winners from across different regions. This year’s jury president is Leo Burnett Middle East and North Africa Chief Creative Officer Bechara Mouzannar. He handles 11 offices in 10 countries.
Just over the last four years, he has received more than 700 international and regional prestigious awards: 20 Grand Prix, gold and silver prizes at festivals such as Cannes Lions, Golden Drum, the Clio Awards, D&AD, The One Show, Cresta, New York Festivals, John Caples', Epica, The Cup, Loerie, Dubai Lynx, MENA Cristal and Effie awards.
Joining Mouzannar is:
1. Nadya Kirillova, Creative Director, DENTSU Tokyo
2. Richard Brim, Creative Director, adam&eve DDB London
3. Chacho Puebla, Executive CD, Lola/LOWE Madrid
4. Alexey Meshkov, Creative Director, Instinct BBDO Group Russia
5. Kitty Lun, Chairman/ Chief Executive Officer, LOWE China
6.Alexander Zagorsky, Creative Director, Depot WPF Russia
7. Sa’ad Hussein, Chief Creative Officer and Executive Director, TBWA\Kuala Lumpur
8. Mike Sutherland, Creative Director, AMV BBDO England
9. Szymon Rose Creative Director, Wieden+Kennedy Amsterdam
10. Ali Shabaz, Chief Creative Officer, GREY GROUP Indonesia
11. Kenny Blumenschein, Executive Creative Director, Ogilvy & Mather Düsseldorf
12. Prangthip Seelos, Executive Creative Director, CREATIVE JUICE Thailand
13. Kien Ong, Executive Creative Director, Y&R Сhina
Apart from the usual categories including Advertising Campaigns, Indoor Advertising, Print Advertising, and Outdoor Advertising, TV and Film has been expanded to include Fashion Film which involves commercial, art-house cinema and fashion shooting for a magazine. Another sub-category addition is Media and Entertainment.
The festival is also giving out a set of new special awards including Independent Agency of the Year, Media Person of the Year, Best Production and For the Good–to be awarded to works done for charity and non-profit.
The deadline for entries is on October 30, 2015.