Palma Pictures To Sponsor The Maremostra Ocean International Film Festival
Palma Pictures are proud to announce they are the official sponsors of the Maremostra Ocean international Film Festival, which is taking place from 26 – 31 May. Palma De Mallorca becomes the hub of European Cinema for Filmmakers, Artists, Producers and Journalists.
This annual International Film Festival focuses on THE SEA as a theme, taking in all genres, including fiction, documentaries and films. Perspectives include science, activism, sports, commercial cinema, independent cinema and gastronomy.
Palma Pictures has a particular interest in Cinema and Tourism across Spain and The Balearics and will be hosting THE PROFESSIONAL JOURNEYS part of the programme. Intellectual debates will take place between a variety of International contributors, regarding the benefits of shooting in Spain and other International countries. Participants include:
- Andrew Wootton, Director of Film London
- Carlos Rosado, Director of the Spanish Film Commission
- Ingrid Ruderfors, Swedish Film Commission
- Susana De La Sierra, Managing Director ICAA
- Hrvoje Hribar, Director of Croatian Audiovisual Centre
- Xavier Cubeles, Head of the Laboratory of Economics of Culture & Tourism, Barcelona Media
- German Traver, President of The Audiovisual Cluster of The Balearic Islands