How Brands Can Make the Most of Music & Sound
Why do brands allocate such a small proportion of their marketing expenditure to music and sound when it is so fundamental? Why is the process of finding, selecting and licensing music for campaigns so difficult and stressful?
You can download the findings from Soundlounge's latest study, Music Matters, to find out the answers to these questions and what can be done to make music and sound work better for brands.
Music Matters provides findings and recommendations based on one to one in-depth interviews with 26 decision making individuals from the music and marketing industries.
Music Week Magazine recently published a piece about the topics discussed in the report, which you can access here.
- which brands are perceived to use music and sound most effectively
- how brands are evaluating the return on investment in music and sound
- why the process of sourcing music for campaigns is so difficult.
Part two of the report can be viewed here. Topics include:
- detailed findings, e.g. most respected agencies and experts, campaigns that use music effectively
- detailed recommendations: e.g. how to procure music more effectively and how to make sourcing music for campaigns easier.
Genre: Music & Sound Design