gyro Named 2015 Global B2B Agency of the Year for Second Consecutive Year
gyro, the global ideas shop, has been named the International Business Marketing Association’s (BMA) 2015 Global B2B Agency of the Year for the second consecutive year.
The award was presented at the B2 International Awards ceremony in Chicago on the eve of the BMA’s annual conference.
gyro is not only the largest worldwide independent business-to-business agency, it is also one of the most awarded. During the B2 Awards ceremony, gyro received 51 awards. Honors included:
· Agency of the Year in the “revenue of $25 million or more” category.
· Three of the 10 “Super” awards for its work for Cars.com, USG and the American Heart Association.
· 24 first place awards for clients including Visa, PotashCorp, John Deere, Cisco, Air Methods, Makino and Peak Automotive.
· 27 awards of excellence for TD Ameritrade Institutional, Tate & Lyle, AON, Tyco Integrated Security, Lincoln Financial, Hobart and the nonprofit organization Girls in the Game.
All told, it has been a year of tremendous growth for gyro. Here are some of the highlights:
· Huge client wins for BlackBerry, Time Inc., Givenchy, Franke, Toshiba and others.
· Acquiring ailleurs:exactement to become one of the largest independent agencies in France.
· The launch of gyro:human, gyro’s rapidly growing U.S. healthcare practice.
· The successful launch of the gyro:fuel content marketing practice.
· Six gyro offices moving into larger office spaces: gyro Chicago, gyro Denver, gyro London, gyro Madrid, gyro Singapore and gyro New York, which has doubled in size.
· Securing “Best Place to Work” five years in a row for gyro Cincinnati.
· The addition of high-profile talent including gyro London Managing Director Kate Howe, gyro Dubai Managing Director Phil Lynagh, gyro:ailleurs exactement co-ECDs Pierre-Marie Faussurier and Sebastien Zanini, and many more.
· Partnering with the Fortune Knowledge Group to launch the groundbreaking “Only Human: The Emotional Logic Business Decisions” research.
Al Maag, BMA executive director, said: “You could not have had a more successful year than gyro and its clients had in 2014. They set a high bar for others to attain. This isn’t just a beauty contest; it is about an agency that has been successful in all aspects of the business. If you were giving out five stars, they hit all of them.”
Christoph Becker, CEO+CCO of gyro, said: “Since gyro declared the death of B2B as we know it five years ago, there has been a nonstop stream of growth and breakthroughs. We owe every step of this journey to all of our outstanding clients. They inspire us every day. They are true partners who demand only the best, most humanly relevant ideas. This great honor is also a testament to the strength of gyro’s UNO culture. Our talent, working as one, is what ignites our global ideas shop.”