Design Juries Announced for 2015 D&AD Awards
D&AD has confirmed its design juries for the 53rd edition of its professional awards.
In keeping with tradition, the D&AD Awards will be judged by some of the international creative communities’ highest profile members.
In total, 39 new judges have been confirmed for the 2015 Professional Awards across the 25 categories, which are all now available to view here.
The design jury includes:
- Chiara Ferrari, Interior Designer at Chiara Ferrari Studio (Spatial Design)
- Daljit Singh, Executive Creative Director at Happiness (Digital Design)
- David Pearson, Design Director at David Pearson Design (Book Design)
- Eike Konig, Owner/Creative Director at Hort (Graphic Design)
- Harriet Devoy, Creative Director at Apple Europe (Branding)
- Leigh Chandler, Design Director at Vault49 (Crafts for Design)
- Lisa Desforges, Copywriter and Creative Strategist (Writing for Design)
- Matt Willey, Designer (Magazine & Newspaper Design)
- Morten Warren, Founder & CEO at Native Design (Product Design)
- Natalie Chung, Creative Director at Pearlfisher (Packaging Design)
In addition, Kate Stanners, Creative Partner at Saatchi & Saatchi London will lead this year’s Radio Advertising jury, while Steve Vranakis, Executive Creative Director at Google Creative Labs, will head up the White Pencil – Creativity for Good category.