AWARD Award Announces Third Wave of Finalists
The next wave of finalists for the 36th AWARD Awards has been announced across five categories: Print Craft, Design, Promotion & Experiential, PR, and Craft in Film.
A full list of finalists to date can be accessed here.
By category, those agencies with the most finalists include:
• Print Craft: Leo Burnett Sydney with nine finalists;
• Design: RE with four finalists followed by Frost* Collective, Garbett Design and Leo Burnett Sydney with three finalists each;
• Promotion and Experiential: DDB Group New Zealand with four finalists followed by DDB Melbourne and Whybin\TBWA Group Melbourne each with three;
• PR: Clemenger BBDO Melbourne, Whybin\TBWA Group Melbourne, DDB Group New Zealand, Colenso BBDO, Saatchi & Saatchi New Zealand & M&C Saatchi with one finalist each;
• Craft in Film: Finch with 11 finalists, followed by The Sweet Shop with seven, Revolver/Will O’Rourke with six and The Butchery Editorial Services with five.
Chairmen in each of these categories were: Cam Blackley (BMF) for Print Craft, Jason Little (For The People) for Design, Tom Spicer (Arnold Furnace) for Promotion & Experiential and PR and Michael Ritchie (Revolver/Will O’Rourke).
Finalists in all additional categories will be announced upon completion of judging.
The awards presentation event will take place on Thursday 19th March at Sydney Town Hall, in Sydney. Tickets are available here.
A full list of judges can be found here.