Personal Assistant / EA - Global Ad Agency - Prestbury (Closing Date: 27/10/2015)
We are seeking a Personal Assistant / Executive Assistant for two Creative Directors within one of the UK’s largest and most successful marketing communication agencies. This is an extraordinary position in an equally extraordinary creative department!
With over 300 offices across 125 countries this global marketing communications agency employs thousands worldwide and works with some of the globe’s brightest brands. Their Manchester division is an exciting hub employing over 300 highly talented people all housed within a state-of-the-art 9 acre campus which includes a swimming pool and veg allotments! This is a rare opportunity for a PA / EA fascinated by the world of advertising and the bizarre creative demands this can bring.
Joining as a Personal Assistant / PA / Executive Assistant you’ll be preternaturally intuitive; fascinated by the world of advertising and the people who populate it; unflappable, even under the most intolerable pressure; you’ll enjoy coming up with creative and practical solutions to the most bizarre requests; be utterly charming, ruthlessly forceful, and still be the funniest person you know, all at the same time. There are some mandatories below, largely about being supremely well-organised and terrifyingly efficient. But a lot of people can do that stuff, can’t they? We’re as much concerned about engaging the right personality to work with big personalities. Hopefully, you’ll learn a lot at this multi-award winning international agency, and enjoy it a great deal. It’s a challenge – as they say too often here, but it’s an immensely rewarding one…
- Be extremely well organised in managing the diaries, engagements and commitments of ECD and CD
- Possess the diplomacy, gravitas and resourcefulness to operate at this Management Board level.
- Be methodical and thorough with a proactive attitude.
- Previous PA or similar experience, along with knowledge of creative processes would be a distinct advantage.
- Knowledge of music and picture libraries and how they work is not a bad thing to have either.
- Ability to build effective relationships with idiosyncratic creative types, award companies, photographic studios, talent agents, etc., an absolute and utter must.
- Not being fazed by having to book hotels, airline tickets, couriers, celebrity lookalikes, goats, voice overs, string quartets, etc.
- A deep and resounding sense of humour.
In return expect a unique working environment that really is hard to beat. Based on a 9 acre site the four main buildings form a campus that includes a subsidised Bistro, free car parking, free access to an onsite gym and an outdoor heated pool (for when the weather gets warmer!). They’ve even got allotments for you to grow your own veg!
Keywords: PA, Personal Assistant, EA, Executive Assistant, PA Jobs in Manchester, PA Jobs in Cheshire, Personal Assistant Jobs in Manchester, Personal Assistant Jobs in Cheshire, EA Jobs in Manchester, Executive Assistant Jobs in Cheshire, EA Jobs in Cheshire, Executive Assistant Jobs in Manchester, PA Jobs in Greater Manchester, Prestbury, Macclesfield, Cheshire, Near Manchester, South Manchester, SK10.
IMPORTANT: You will only be considered for this vacancy if you complete the short application form on the Guru Careers website following this link - http://www.gurucareersengine.com/Applicant/applyopen?j=8d2c5c92f3de1f4#.ViSyTCv3h7E
Competitive + Benefits
Personal Assistant / EA - Global Ad Agency - Prestbury
Brand Management, Account manager, Administration, PA, Marketing, Creative