Junior Designer - Graphic / Web - Bromley (Closing Date: 20/10/2015)
is a fantastic opportunity for a bright, articulate and talented Junior
Designer to join a leading, full service, creative agency based in
Joining as a Junior Designer (Graphic / Web), you will be passionate about print and web design with a sound understanding of current design trends and techniques. The ideal candidate will have creative flair, technical ability and be able to interpret and deliver briefs to a high standard. They will be able to work in a demanding yet fun environment on multiple tasks across a wide range of disciplines including web, digital, graphic and visual identity.
You will need to be an adaptable, innovative and Creative Designer /
Digital Designer / Web Designer / Graphic Designer / Junior Designer or
similar who can demonstrate:
- Experience in a similar role within a web / graphic design agency environment;
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite;
- Proficient art working, typesetting, and layout skills;
- Attention to detail - excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential;
- Ability to work under pressure and to prioritise your workload in order to meet deadlines;
- An inspiring portfolio of work;
- An ability to write compliant HTML and CSS to a basic level is desirable.
The ideal candidate will be a Junior Designer educated to a degree level or equivalent in a creative discipline, with previous agency experience, looking to develop their career further by working within a creative, fun and dynamic team.
In return, expect a culture that is
fast-paced, ambitious, social and stimulating within an office populated
by talented and enthusiastic people who thrive on producing exceptional
solutions in an environment they truly love to be in. Get in touch…
Commutable from Kent, South East London, Surrey.
£18-24k DOE + Benefits
Junior Designer - Graphic / Web - Bromley
Designer, Web Designer, Creative