Account Director / AD - Digital Agency (Closing Date: 18/10/2015)
An Account Director / Digital AD is needed to join a boutique
digital marketing agency based in the heart of London. You will play an
essential role in growing existing accounts and ensuring that clients
have a brilliant service.
Founded in 2008, this digital marketing agency service an enviable group of premium, internationally recognised brands, such as Tiffany & Co, Center Parcs, and Whittard of Chelsea. Connecting brands with buyers at national, local and hyper –local levels, their use of technology makes campaign management and optimisation smarter and drives greater results than ever before.
Joining as a digitally savvy Account Director you will handle the day-to-day management of client accounts. Whether you’re negotiating costs and budget, hitting project deadlines or giving strategic input into clients’ projects and brands this is an exciting opportunity. In short, you should be as comfortable building relationships with established and new clients as you are managing huge and exciting projects.
To qualify... You should be an Account Director / Digital Account Director / Digital AD who is highly ambitious, self-motivated, organised, hard-working, charismatic and has a CV that demonstrates:
• Experience in a client services position, managing clients and responsible for account growth;
• Experience managing digital programs (e.g. SEO, SEM, Social Media, Mobile, etc.);
• Excellent communication skills (both written and spoken);
• Experience presenting and selling to high level decision makers;
• Problem solving skills - leading and growing design, branding, integrated or advertising accounts in the retail sector;
• Highly organised with the ability to work to tight deadlines.
A second language is advantageous.
This is a unique opportunity that will see you join a successful digital agency with a truly innovative approach. Expect a competitive salary, a great working environment and career development. Get in touch...
IMPORTANT: You will only be considered for this vacancy if you complete the short application form on the Guru Careers website following this link - http://gurucareersengine.com/Applicant/applyopen?j=8d2c0303e3d5f3b#.Vf_jQ5c0E21
Competitive + Benefits
Account Director / AD - Digital Agency
Account manager, Account Director, Marketing, Project Manager, Digital Producer, Management