Creative Lead / Senior Designer – Motion Graphics – London (REF: RF-GCE1081A2, Closing Date: 08/07/2015)
A Creative Lead / Senior Designer with a strong portfolio demonstrating motion graphics design is needed to join a highly successful communications and employee engagement agency that help people fall in love with their brands. You will manage an intelligent team of talented creatives whilst working on major projects for household name companies.
With many blue-chip clients that include DHL, Vodafone and Virgin Atlantic this world-class team of behavioural specialists, training experts and creative marketers are all dedicated to providing solutions that unlock the potential of employees. Trading since 2005, they craft bespoke experiences (learning, engagement and communications) that help people engage with brands and hold long lasting results.
Working with the Creative Director and joining as a Creative Lead / Senior Designer you will be responsible for the magic that makes each client’s brand special as well as managing a talented team of designers. On a day to day basis expect complete creative freedom, a hands-on approach to projects, assisting with pitches at client meetings, time-planning projects and providing top insight into the future growth of the agency.
To qualify… You will need to be a talented Creative Lead / Senior Designer / Senior Animation Designer / 3D Designer or similar with a CV / portfolio that shows:
- You have an intimate understanding of design for digital, animation, branding, video and print – with a particular emphasis on motion graphics (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, 3D, Flash AS2 / 3 and HTML, CSS etc.);
- Experience with motion graphics, animation and storyboarding;
- Experience working with global brands across responsive digital platforms;
- Rationale and strategic thinking behind all your design projects;
- Client facing skills;
- You have honed your creative idea generation and feel comfortable delivering at pace when needed;
- You can inspire a team to think differently about how they use design;
- An integrated background and understanding of an agency environment.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an expanding team who work hard whilst having fun and looking out for each other. In return, expect benefits that include a bonus scheme, pension, subsidised healthcare, season ticket travel loan and a cycle to work scheme. Get in touch…
Keywords: Creative Lead, Creative Manager, Motion Graphics Designer, Design Manager, Animation Design, Communications Agency, Creative Director, Senior Designer, 3D Designer, Senior Animation Designer, Visual Effects, Motion Graphics, After Effects, 3D, Flash, Senior Creative Designer, CD, Senior Creative Manager, Snr Creative Manager, Agency Director Jobs, Creative Director Jobs in London, Creative Lead Jobs in London, Motion Graphics Designer Jobs in London, Creative Manager Jobs in London, Senior Creative Jobs in Soho, London, London, Soho, Central London, The City, W1
IMPORTANT: You will only be considered for this vacancy if you complete the short application form on the Guru Careers website following this link - http://www.gurucareersengine.com/Applicant/applyopen?j=8d25d0dbc7b9089#.VYghqkbQMiQ
£40 - 50k (DOE)
Creative Lead / Senior Designer – Motion Graphics – London
Creative Director, IT, Marketing, Digital Producer, Creative