Digital Designer / Online Designer - Online Publisher - London (Closing Date: 08/06/2015)
We are seeking a Digital Designer / Online Designer to join one of the world’s leading technology media, events and research companies. As a key member of the Marketing Department you will provide creative design input across a portfolio of leading UK brands.
Founded in 1964,
our client is a multi-billion dollar company employing over 13,000
people worldwide. Through an established presence in over 85 countries
they have a diverse portfolio that spans 5 key areas including: print
publishing, online and electronic media, events and conferences, market
research and global marketing. They are now seeking a creative and
innovative Digital Designer / Online Designer to join the team.
Joining as a Digital Designer / Online Designer you will be responsible for site designs across all B2B websites and brands, creating strong and consistent brand identities. Whether you are developing design concepts, creating new logos, conceptualising online marketing collateral or updating HTML email templates, it will be your input that ensures our client retains winning brand positions across their respective markets.
To qualify... You will need
to be an adaptable, innovative and creative Digital Designer / Online
Designer / Web Designer / Marketing Designer, or similar, who can
- Outstanding designs for the web and digital/online marketing projects;
- An excellent understanding in Adobe CS: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign;
- The ability to design and build HTML email templates;
- The ability to work well under pressure, adhere to tight deadlines and work well within a team;
- A passion for the latest web technologies, enhancing creative concepts to give designs impact;
- Knowledge in best design practices including layout, typography, browser and email client compatibility;
- The ability to work on multiple projects and be adaptable.
with developers and other members of the B2B marketing team, it will be
your creative input that ensures our client can deliver cutting edge
designs and remain as market leaders in their field.
a unique opportunity to advance your career within a market leading,
global publishing organisation offering a competitive salary range,
benefits and friendly rewarding working environment. Get in touch...
* Please include your portfolio when applying to this role.
Digital Designer, Marketing Designer, Online Designer, Creative Digital
Designer, Web Designer, Conceptual Designer, Creative Design, Digital
Design, Flash Designer, Interactive Designer, Middleweight Designer,
Design, Interactive Design, Flash, Adobe CS, Photoshop, Illustrator,
HTML, CSS, Flash, Publishing, Design Jobs, Digital Design Jobs in
Euston, Web Design Jobs in Camden, Kings Cross, Conceptual Design Jobs
in London, London, Central London, NW1.
Circa £30k + Benefits
Digital Designer / Online Designer - Online Publisher - London
Designer, IT, Web Designer, Creative