Creative Designer / Graphic Designer - (FMCG - Brand) - London (Closing Date: 20/01/2015)
hunting for a super-star Creative Designer / Senior Graphic Designer to
join our client's quest to fill homes with gorgeous, handmade furniture
sold online, by brochure and from their Notting Hill showroom. We need
someone with first class creative skills, bags of enthusiasm and a real
flair for the work. Based in lovely new offices in Shepherd's Bush,
they're a sparky, one-of-a-kind brand growing at a rate of knots and
looking to go stellar in the next two years.
Joining as a Senior Graphic Designer/Visual Alchemist you will lead a talented creative team to create the magic that makes this brand special. Using your superior Adobe Photoshop and InDesign wizardry you will get stuck into design briefs covering anything from ads (for both online and off-line media) to websites, packaging, their lovely brochure and much more. Obsessing over the details you will ensure the brand magic is consistent, fresh and above all noticeable. Creative in everything you do, you'll also bring your own measure of craziness, developing the nutty ideas that will propel them towards brand greatness.
You should be a Senior Graphic Designer, Creative Designer, Conceptual
Designer, Visual Alchemist or similar with a CV/Portfolio that
- A proven track record of developing brilliant creative that delivers on branding and commercial goals;
ability to come up with quirky ideas and use creative thinking to
develop left field solutions to marketing challenges - the nuttier the
- A natural flair for design and a love of cult brands;
- Advanced working knowledge using the Adobe Creative Suite especially Photoshop and InDesign;
- Strong leaderships skills with an ability to coach, manage the creative process and get the best from your team;
- A real can-do attitude with willingness to get your hands dirty, get on with the job and make great things happen;
- High attention to detail and commitment to deliver outstanding work to quickly and to agreed deadlines;
- An ability to write great copy - this would be useful but not essential;
- An all round good egg with excellent communication skills and a natural ability to connect with people at all levels.
ambitions to “go large” over the next 5 years, this opening offers an
exciting opportunity that will see you have substantial input into how
our client builds its brand, showcases its products and communicates
with its customers. Expect a forward-thinking, friendly bunch committed
to building a wicked company with brilliant people. Get in touch...
Graphic Designer, Print Designer, Conceptual Designer, Web Designer,
Digital Designer, Creative Designer, Designer, Creative Design Jobs in
West London, Conceptual Design Jobs in West London, Print Design Jobs in
West London, Graphic Design Jobs in Notting Hill, Design Jobs in
Notting Hill, Designer Jobs in Notting Hill, Design Jobs in West London,
Creative Jobs in West London, Notting Hill, London, W10.
IMPORTANT: You will only be considered for this vacancy if you complete the short application form on the Guru Careers website following this link – http://gurucareersengine.com/Applicant/applyopen?j=8d1e44ca1f57f6c#.VJFY43s7xi0
£30-40k + Benefits
Creative Designer / Graphic Designer - (FMCG - Brand) - London
Designer, Web Designer, Creative