Creative Lead / Designer – (Digital Agency) – London (Closing Date: 09/11/2014)
We are seeking a Creative Lead / Designer to join a leading digital agency who sit at the forefront of the creative sector. Combining digital product strategy, service design and engineering to devastating effect they work with global household name brands on intelligent creative projects.
With clients that include HSBC, The Co-Op, Channel 4, Vodafone (and lots more) this renowned agency are passionate about creating beautifully crafted digital experiences, products and services that audiences will love. Trading since 2009 and rapidly expanding a talented and enthusiastic team (who are all client facing) they are not only experts in all things digital but are also known for their consultative approach to projects.
Reporting to the Creative Director, you will join as a Creative Lead / Designer taking responsibility for the magic that makes each client’s brand special. Leading a talented design team you should be a design native capable of telling engaging stories from concept to design and through to the final product. On a day to day basis expect complete creative freedom, a hands-on approach to projects, assisting with pitches at client meetings, time-planning projects and providing top insight into the future growth of the agency.
To qualify... You will need to be a talented Creative Lead / Designer / Digital Designer / Digital Creative or similar with a CV / portfolio that demonstrates:
- Experience in a creative lead role where you have worked with senior staff or board members;
- A strong background in design covering all aspects of digital design interaction with the eye to produce innovative layouts, typography and data visualisations;
- Experience working with UX practitioners and the ability to assess solutions outside your skill base;
- A deep understanding of digital product and service design, multi touch devices and responsive design;
- Excellent presentation and communication skills;
- Experience of line managing and mentoring other creative team members;
- Strong leadership and collaboration skills;
- Experience developing digital products through conceptualisation and management of their development;
- Excellent negotiation and organisational skills with experience of managing budgets.
As a friendly person with a positive outlook you will be joining a passionate team of committed professionals who constantly work on interesting projects. In return, expect great benefits that include life & medical insurance, pension, child vouchers, a discretionary bonus and a Brompton bike! Get in touch…
Keywords: Digital Creative, Creative Lead, Creative Manager, Design Manager, Digital Design, Digital Agency, Creative Director, Creative Lead, Senior Designer, Senior Digital Designer, Senior Creative Designer, CD, Senior Creative Manager, Snr Creative Manager, Agency Director Jobs, Creative Director Jobs in London, Senior Digital Designer Jobs in London, Senior Creative Designer Jobs in London, Creative Manager Jobs in London, Senior Creative Jobs in Barbican, London, Central London, Barbican, The City, EC1.
IMPORTANT: You will only be considered for this vacancy if you complete the short application form on the Guru Careers website following this link - http://gurucareersengine.com/Applicant/applyopen?j=8d1aaf53dcace78#.VE5DxhaFHp0
Creative Lead / Designer – (Digital Agency) – London
Web Designer, Web Developer, Creative , Management