Digital Producer / Project Manager - (Agency) - London (Closing Date: 26/08/2014)
A Digital Producer / Digital Project Manager is needed to join an exciting
agency based in the heart of Soho, London. As a Digital Producer / PM
expect to play a key role within a highly passionate agency that
delivers stunning digital solutions to some great brands.
With clients such as Samsung, Kate Moss and Diesel (to name just a few), this innovative, independent digital agency specialises in user experience, interaction design and product development. Based just around the corner from Oxford Circus tube (Bakerloo, Central & Victoria lines) their modern, open plan offices are populated by a smart, fun and creative team of designers, developers and doers who are as passionate about the web and the latest technologies.
Joining as a Digital Producer / Digital Project Manager you'll love working at the heart of a close-knit team, relishing the day-to-day communication with clients and going the extra mile to deliver exciting projects that exceed all expectations. Equally at home managing projects as you are confident controlling the budgets, you will be a key member of the team supporting the studio and simultaneously managing relationships client-side.
You should be the type of Digital Producer that
understands the importance of working fast and delivering on time, but
never, ever at the expense of quality.
To qualify... You
will be a highly organised Digital Producer / Digital Project Manager /
Web Project Manager or similar who is calm under pressure, loves all
things digital and who can show:
- Previous agency experience gained within a Digital Producer / Project Management role;
- The ability to work autonomously- managing multiple projects and multiple clients simultaneously;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills- talking, writing etc;
- A love for solving problems for real businesses, no matter how large;
- A desire to build strong, respect-driven relationships with clients and your team;
- A need to prioritise and schedule;
- Experience with digital projects and a basic awareness of current technologies.
In return... You can expect to:
- Work in a dynamic, creative environment;
- Learn first-hand about how to start, grow and market new start-ups and products;
- Build exciting Apps that thousands of people will use and love;
- Team lunches, drinks and - dare we say it - parties;
- Flexible holidays (we’re all working hard to make the company successful).
a culture that is fast-paced, ambitious, social and stimulating you
will be joining a bunch of passionate, talented and enthusiastic people
who thrive on producing exceptional solutions in an environment they
truly love to be in. Get in touch...
Digital Producer, Digital Project Manager, Web Project Manager, Digital
Account Manager, Project Manager, Producer, Web Producer, Web,
Internet, Digital PM, PM, HTML, Digital Agency, Marketing Agency,
Advertising Agency, Digital Project Management Jobs in London, Digital
Account Management Jobs in Central London, Web Project Management Jobs
in Central London, Soho Digital Project Management Jobs in Soho, Digital
Account Management Jobs in London, Web Project Management Jobs in
London, Central London, W1W
£28 - 45k
Digital Producer / Project Manager - (Agency) - London
Designer, Producer, Account Manager, Technical