Web Analytics Manager / Web Analyst - (Financial Publications) (Closing Date: 05/06/2014)
seeking a Web Analytics Manager / Web Analyst to join a leading London
based publication group who specialise in the financial and investment
sectors. As an integral member of a brand new Operations team, you will
take ownership of all online data providing the essential insight that
Founded in 1985 and with 60 permanent employees, this leading publisher of consumer and business journals is considered as the thought leader in their field. With a particular focus on investments, financial and economic news they release a weekly magazine offering advice and insight on UK and global markets. With a strong passion for the web and all things analytics you will transform the online user experience and long term profitability.
Reporting to the Head of Operations, the Web Analytics Manager / Web Analyst will utilise vast knowledge of Google Analytics to improve website performance for a website that is seen by hundreds of thousands of unique visitors. On a day-to-day basis expect to be involved with content keyword planning, producing trend reports, performance tracking, content optimisation and feeding info back to the Marketing / Creative teams plus much more.
In short, it will be your expert insight and knack for discovering key trends that will drive key decision making within the business.
To qualify... We are
seeking an experienced Web Analytics Manager / Data Scientist / Web
Analyst / Optimisation Manager / Data Analyst / Insight Manager or
similar with a CV that shows:
- Expertise in Google Analytics;
- Strong data interpretation, analytical, problem-solving skills;
- The ability to summarise complex findings clearly and concisely;
- Experience in a similar role with exposure to publishing, direct marketing or subscription based marketing;
- An understanding of relational databases and knowledge of extracting data;
- The ability to build forecasts involving complex historical data;
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work closely with stakeholders across the business;
- Experience juggling multiple projects at the same time and working within a KPI driven culture;
- Experience with a tag management solution like TagMan, BrightTag, Google Tag Manager etc.
Experience working with QlikView or similar data analytics platforms is highly beneficial.
In return you will benefit from a competitive salary, an enjoyable working environment and great career progression (this is a new department therefore expect to be involved with shaping it!). Interested? Then get in touch and convince us you are perfect for the job...
Web Analytics Manager, Data Scientist, Big Data, Optimisation Manager,
Web Analytics Consultant, Online Analyst, Insight Manager, SEM, SEO,
Digital Marketing, Web Analyst, Senior Analytics Manager, Qlik View,
Google Analytics, Web Analytics Specialist, Google Adwords, Finance,
Investment, Web Analyst Jobs in London, Optimisation Manager Jobs in
London, Web Analytics in London, Data Scientist Jobs in London, Data
Analyst in London, London, Central London, SE1.
IMPORTANT: You will only be considered for this vacancy if you complete the short application form on the Guru Careers website following this link - http://gurucareersengine.com/Applicant/applyopen?j=8d138e5ff2e7918#.U3CjDldWjp0
£35-40k (DOE) + Benefits
Web Analytics Manager / Web Analyst - (Financial Publications)
IT, Marketing, Traffic