Motion Designer / Animator - (Creative Agency) - (Closing Date: 01/04/2014)
We are seeking a Motion Designer / Animator to join a leading independent agency who sit at the forefront of the creative sector. Working alongside some of the world’s most interesting brands you will provide the essential motion design skills on projects spanning TV, advertising, digital and much more.
For the past 12 years this internationally renowned agency have been passionate about creating beautifully crafted work that engages and inspires audiences. With an enviable client list that boasts MTV, Channel 4, Last.FM and Discovery Channel, to name just a few, their solutions are world renowned for being highly creative, combining cutting-edge techniques and insight to deliver brilliant results. This is a rare opportunity for a Motion Designer to work on high profile animation projects.
Under the guidance of the Co-Founder and Creative Director you will join as a Motion Designer / Animator, with a free reign to push boundaries and provide the input that shapes complex briefs into original and exciting work. Understanding all aspects of TV design (you should have an in depth knowledge in the art of TV branding), overcoming the complexities of design and delivery of OSP and the rigorous design requirements associated should be second nature to you.
Ambitious by nature, you should also be excited by the opportunity to manage Junior and Middleweight Creatives, taking the lead on projects when necessary.
To qualify... Experienced in Post Production as a Motion Graphics Artist / Motion Graphics Designer / Broadcast Designer / Video Designer / Animator or similar you’re CV and showreel should highlight:
- High level of experience with After Effects, Adobe Premiere, Final Cut, Flash or 3D / C4D Modelling;
- A self-motivated attitude;
- A driven attitude to create original work;
- That you are great team player with the ability to share ideas;
- An inspiration to your peers and everyone you work with;
- You are extremely hard working – this is not a 9-5!
- A great sense of humour and can banter with the wider team;
- You are up for it – pitch time can be stressful and difficult but needs individuals that will rise to the occasion;
- You have plenty of ideas and can share and brainstorm by contributing to all projects;
- Excellent QC / technical knowledge;
- Experience working well with production and can work to deadlines.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Motion Designer / Animator to join a friendly team at a challenging and exciting time. Expect to have the opportunity to influence and grow with the business and help achieve their ambitious growth plans. Get in touch…
Keywords: Motion Designer, Motion Graphics Designer, Broadcast Designer, Creative Motion Graphics Designer, Video Editor, Video Designer, GFX, After FX, Motion Graphics, After Effects, Animator, 3d, 2d, Film Editor, Post Production, Adobe Premiere, Final Cut, Flash, 3D Modelling, Motion Graphics Design Jobs in London, Motion Design Jobs In London, Design Jobs in London, Jobs in Film, Animation Jobs, Editing Jobs in London, Animation Jobs in London, Design Jobs in London, Post Production Jobs in London, London, Central London, Greater London, The City, E1
IMPORTANT: You will only be considered for this vacancy if you complete the short application form on the Guru Careers website following this link - http://www.gurucareersengine.com/Applicant/applyopen?j=8d1051113648236#.UymVXYVs75M
Motion Designer / Animator - (Creative Agency)
Producer, Designer, Animator