Digital Designer / Web Designer – (Top 50 Agency) – (Closing Date: 30/03/2014)
We are seeking an experienced Digital Designer / Web Designer to join a friendly, top 50 integrated agency based in leafy Holland Park, London. As a key member of the creative team, you will provide design input across a portfolio of leading UK brands.
Working with leading international brands in Finance, Automotive and FMCG, this innovative, independent agency create stunning experiences (digital, sponsorship, promotions, events), which help leading brands stand out in their markets. Founded in the early 90’s and based just around the corner from Holland Park tube (Central Line) their vibrant offices are populated by a smart, fun and creative team of doers who are passionate about producing great work.
Joining as an Digital Designer / Web Designer, you will be responsible for creating and designing visual content for responsive website and apps. Whether you are developing design concepts, creating new logos, liaising with other internal teams and clients, conceptualising online marketing material, it will be your input that ensures our client retains winning brand positions across their respective markets.
Alongside being a Digital Designer / Web Designer you will also be involved in generating non-digital ideas across all media channels; therefore it will be a conceptual role as well as design.
To qualify... You will need to be an adaptable, innovative and creative Digital Designer / Web Designer / Online Designer / Conceptual Designer or similar who can demonstrate:
- Experience and confidence in the creation and maintenance of Responsive Web Design systems;
- Experience in a similar role within a digital agency / creative studio environment;
- Extensive experience working with large scale architecture (e-commerce desirable);
- Experience of working on mobile sites/apps projects;
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise in a fast-paced environment;
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite;
- Solid experience of rapid prototyping software ;
- Fundamental understanding of typography and composition;
- Ability to self-manage from concept to creation;
- Ability to work on multiple projects to tight deadlines;
- Strong understanding of development (coding) and UX and IA principles;
- Desire to learn new technologies & participate in learning experiences;
- Ability to confidently lead a team;
- Willingness to propose new directions, solutions and concepts.
In return, expect a culture that is fast-paced, ambitious, social and stimulating within an office populated by talented and enthusiastic people who thrive on producing exceptional solutions in an environment they truly love to be in. Get in touch...
IMPORTANT: You will only be considered for this vacancy if you complete the short application form on the Guru Careers website following this link - http://www.gurucareersengine.com/Applicant/applyopen?j=8d101276c1d01f5#.UycakoVs75M
£40 - 45k
Digital Designer / Web Designer – (Top 50 Agency)
Web Developer, Designer, Producer