Lead Graphic Designer / Creative Designer - (REF: RF-GCE405A, Closing Date: 06/04/12)
An experienced Graphic Designer / Creative Designer is needed to join the UK’s leading and award winning community of traders and investors. You will play an essential role as part of the in-house marketing team to lead the design and development of the website, online brand and digital and print campaigns.
Founded in 1995, our client is one of the leading online financial services providers in the UK. By providing independent, transparent tools and information to their 1.6 million registered users, they are in a great position solve all their clients’ financial needs. With over 5 million unique users visiting the site every year, there service has become the very best point to assist in all trading and investment services.
Joining as an outstandingly creative team as the Lead Graphic Designer / Creative Designer you will design high quality creative work that reflects the core nature of the business. By working closely with the marketing team, you will design and deliver improvements to the website functionality and structure and make sure all content produced is relevant and accessible. It would also be your duty to stay abreast of all new online trends and technologies and identify opportunities to include them in your work.
To qualify... You should be a highly creative Graphic Designer / Creative Designer with a wealth of experience and a killer portfolio who can also show:
- A natural flair for creative design, including layout / composition, typography, and aesthetic coherence;
- Solid experience of digital design for web, print, email , mobile and social media;
- Highly proficient with use of Adobe Creative Suite tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign and Flash;
- In-tune with current design trends in digital, both online and offline. An understanding of the latest mobile and social media movements is also important;
- You are resourceful, organised and independent - can work to tight deadlines whilst maintaining high standards with minimum supervision;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work closely with colleagues across the business.
Any exposure or experience with HTML5 / CSS3, UX / UI design for web or mobile or 3D design would be highly desirable.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing financial services community that will get your work in front of millions of people. Get in touch…
Keywords: Designer, Creative Design, Senior Designer, Graphic Designer, Senior Creative Designer, Lead Designer, Senior Digital Designer, Creative Designer Web Design, Print Design, Adobe Creative, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Flash, HTML5, CSS3, UX, UI, User Interface, Creative Design Jobs in London, Senior Design Jobs in London, Design Jobs in London, Creative Design Jobs in London, Digital Design Jobs in London, London, Central London, Greater London, The City, E1.
IMPORTANT: You will only be considered for this vacancy if you complete the short application form on the Guru Careers website following this link - http://www.gurucareersengine.com/Applicant/applyopen?j=8d1077b3873d70c#.Ux2YV4Vs75M
£35 - 40k
Lead Graphic Designer / Creative Designer