Production Manager / POS / Retail - (Global Ad Agency) (Closing Date: 09/03/2014)
We are seeking a Production Manager / Senior Production Manager with strong POS experience to join one of the UK’s largest and most successful marketing communication agencies. This is an exciting new role that will see you manage the production workload on allocated areas of one of the largest retail accounts in the North West.
With over 300 offices across 125 countries this global marketing communications agency employs thousands worldwide and works with some of the globe’s brightest brands. Immersed in the latest production technologies their Studio in South Manchester is considered one of the best within their global network. Due to continued growth of one of the agency’s largest clients, they now have a rare opening for an experienced POS Production Manager / Senior Production Manager to join the team.
As their Senior Production Manager you will manage the production process for POS print campaigns for a large retail account. This integral role will see you manage the workflow and campaign management production ensuring financial and quality requirements are met. As part of your broader role expect to: monitor the competitor marketplace, develop production processes (spanning store openings, account management and media/PR), develop POS stock management for new stores, build relationships with suppliers and much more.
To qualify... You should be an experienced Production Manager / POS Production Manager or similar, with skills and experience that highlight the following:
- Previous agency experience, specifically dealing with a fast moving retail account;
- Demonstrable knowledge, insight and passion for the retail industry;
- Excellent communication skills and be ‘client first’ oriented;
- POS campaign experience – managing projects, proactively maintaining budgets ,supervision of on-site installations, ensuring appropriate POS requirements are met across store estate;
- Thorough knowledge of all aspects relating to print production systems, colour reprographics, pre-press requirements, printing techniques and output;
- Understanding of studio production techniques;
- Understanding of financial management and cost control;
- Understanding and knowledge of advertising industry and agency environment;
- PC literate;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to assess changing needs and capability to react quickly and effectively.
In return expect a unique working environment that really is hard to beat. Based on a 9 acre site the four main buildings form a campus that includes a subsidised Bistro, free car parking, free access to an onsite gym and an outdoor heated pool (for when the weather gets warmer!). They’ve even got allotments for you to grow your own veg!
Keywords: Production Manager, POS Production Manager, Senior Production Manager, Retail, POS Production Jobs in Manchester, POS Production Jobs in Manchester, Retail POS Production Management Jobs in Cheshire, Senior Production Management Jobs in Cheshire, Senior Production Management Jobs in Cheshire, POS Jobs, POS Production Jobs in the North West, Prestbury, Macclesfield, Cheshire, Near Manchester, South Manchester, SK10.
IMPORTANT: You will only be considered for this vacancy if you complete the short application form on the Guru Careers website following this link - http://gurucareersengine.com/Applicant/applyopen?j=8d0f23508cf15b2#.UwtdL4Vvn3U
Production Manager / POS / Retail - (Global Ad Agency)