Creative Designer / Graphics Designer - (Brand / Apparel / Fashion) Closing Date: 23/02/2014)
are seeking a Creative Designer / Senior Apparel Graphics Designer with
confidence and a great portfolio to join an international labelling and
packaging leader who service major key brands and retailers within the
apparel and footwear industry.
With Operations in over 50
countries and employing more than 20,000 people worldwide, they provide
intelligent creative solutions that elevate brands within the global
retail sector. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Creative Designer /
Senior Apparel Graphics Designer to get stuck into a vast array of
unique and exciting projects for a global retail branding company
specialising in providing highly forward-thinking and beautifully
executed branding solutions for many of the world’s top fashion,
lifestyle and sportswear brands.
We are looking for a Creative Designer / Senior Apparel Graphics Designer who is highly motivated and has excellent client-facing and presentation skills - who can act as both an expert as well as consultant on branding and packaging for a wide range of consumer brands and products. You need outstanding visual design skills that demonstrate a natural ability to work with international fashion / sportswear brands and connect with core customers. You should also be articulate and convincing presenter who can successfully promote and defend creative concepts to key stakeholders. The role will also require some travelling to key customer sites across the EMEA region.
To qualify… You should be a Creative Designer / Graphic Designer / Brand Designer or similar with a CV and portfolio that demonstrates:
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite applications;
- Familiarity with the functions of the apparel and fashion industry and an enthusiasm of branding and creative challenges;
- You are able to think creatively as well as strategically;
- The ability to bring products from initial concepts to launch (project management skills required here);
- Ability to develop and implement improvements in the creative process;
- You have a highly energetic attitude and can appreciate a complex, open, fast-paced, international environment;
- Ability to multi-task;
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to present clear and concise concepts;
- Ability to communicate with customers and build relationships;
- Ability to interact with cross-functionally groups such as sales, manufacturing, etc.
of working with multinational teams is preferred. A degree education in
design, textiles, fine art or equivalent is beneficial.
global firm provides a unique opportunity where all employees have a
great deal of responsibility, autonomy and opportunity to grow. Get in touch…
Designer, Creative Designer, Graphic Designer, Branding Designer,
Creative Brand Designer, Senior Graphic Designer, Retail Design, Fashion
Designer, Trends Design, POS Design, PB Design, Footwear, Apparel,
Conceptual Designer, Design Opportunities, Creative Jobs in Nottingham,
Design Jobs in Nottinghamshire, Branding Design Jobs in Nottingham,
Retail Design Jobs in East Midlands, Design Jobs in Nottingham,
Nottingham, Sheffield, Newark-on-Trent, Grantham, Leicester, Derby, NG4
Creative Designer / Graphics Designer - (Brand / Apparel / Fashion)
Brand Management, Designer, Marketing, Creative