Senior Account Manager / SAM - (#1 Global Agency)(Closing Date: 02/03/2014)
We are seeking a Senior Account Manager / SAM to join a global agency that is proud to include the likes of Microsoft, Land Rover, Levi’s and Nokia in their long term client list. Joining as a SAM you will act as a trusted advisor on their Nokia account, building strong relationships and leading all client engagements.
With over 170 offices across 60 countries this global digital agency employs over 6000 people and works at the forefront of the industry. Leading the way in consumer engagement they deliver digital, data and client solutions to high profile organisations that are actually shaping the way the internet and technology is used. Ranked by Advertising Age as the #1 Digital and #1 CRM agency in the world this is a unique opportunity for a Senior Account Manager / SAM to join the team.
Joining as a Senior Account Manager / SAM, you will work exclusively on their Nokia account, responsible for developing long term, sustainable and healthy client relationships. Whether you are assisting with strategic planning, driving revenue, liaising with PMs on complex engagements or negotiating great deals for all parties it will be your account management input that ensures clients receive a first class experience.
To qualify... You should be an accomplished Account Manager / Senior Account Manager / SAM or similar with skills and experience that covers the following:
- Experience gained within a similar role delivering multi-phase web platforms, digital advertising, content production and social media campaigns;
- Relationship management, engagement or account management with close involvement in delivery of work and growing a service offering within an account;
- The ability to successfully manage a revenue target and revenue forecasts (not just in a sales support situation);
- An understanding of Business and customer strategy, Customer Experience, Customer Relationship Management, Content Management, Analytics, Digital Marketing and Commerce Internet technologies;
- A proven history of managing complex engagements in a team environment both internally and with external agencies;
- Advanced negotiation, communication, writing and organisational skills;
- Facilitation, team motivation and team leadership skills;
- Solid attention to detail and facility with numbers.
Joining a team of talented and enthusiastic people you will get to work with one of the largest and most successful digital marketing agencies in the world so expect fast paced, fun environment with superb benefits to match. Get in touch...
Keywords: Senior Account Manager, SAM, Account Manager, Digital Account Manager, Client Partner, Client Relationship Partner, Senior Digital Account Manager, Digital AM, Marketing Agency, Digital Agency, Client Services, Account Management Jobs in London, Senior Account Manager Jobs in London, Digital Account Manager Jobs in London, Client Relationship Jobs in London, Client Services Jobs in London, Digital AM Jobs in London, London, Central London, NW1.
IMPORTANT: You will only be considered for this vacancy if you complete the short application form on the Guru Careers website following this link - http://gurucareersengine.com/Applicant/applyopen?j=8d0eaf86fdebf9b#.Uu98WrR4X3U
£35-40k + Benefits
Senior Account Manager / SAM - (#1 Global Agency)
Account manager, Account Manager, Account Director, Marketing, Project Manager, Client Services