Content Strategist - (#1 Global Agency) (Closing Date: 02/03/2014)
We are seeking a Content Strategist to join a global agency that is proud to include the likes of Microsoft, Land Rover, Levi’s and Nokia in their long term client list. As a key part of a newly formed “always on” unit the Content Strategist will be pivotal in driving creativity, quality and effectiveness of content within the agency.
With over 170 offices across 60 countries this global digital agency employs over 6000 people and works at the forefront of the industry. Leading the way in consumer engagement they deliver digital, data and client solutions to high profile organisations that are actually shaping the way the internet and technology is used. Ranked by Advertising Age as the #1 Digital and #1 CRM agency in the world this is a unique opportunity for a Content Strategist to join the team.
When we think about content, we’re thinking in the broadest possible terms, it could be a video, image or text but it equally could be something physical that we craft or an online/offline experience we create. As the Content Strategist you will get to shape the overall creative strategy, delivering the content plan and conversation calendar.
Building a deep understanding of brands and business goals you’ll be responsible for driving client content strategies, ensuring inspiring content is delivered day in day out. Put simply, you’ll be the person who helps inspire a great concept, nurtures it and above all else makes it happen.
To qualify... You should be a highly creative Content Strategist / Content Manager or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience gained within a digital / social / pr with a specialism in content planning and content creation;
- You are a digital ‘native’ with knowledge of all existing and emerging digital channels;
- That you are a strategic thinker;
- You are an active participant in the blogosphere, (blogging, microblogging, forums etc.);
- Experience of content/editorial production process;
- Experience of social analytics in particular content analysis;
- You are happy working in real-time where decisions need to be made quickly and confidently;
- An understanding of the web’s social architecture, you should know how different communities need to be engaged and how relationships are best managed within branded and consumer channels;
- A working knowledge of SEO, keyword strategies, copy optimisation, off-page promotion and link strategies;
- Articulate and engaging writing style with core grammatical competence;
- Confident, personable with great presentation skills;
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
A BA Degree with English language, literature or creative writing would be advantageous as would strong social copy writing skills.
Joining a team of talented and enthusiastic people you will get to work with one of the largest and most successful digital marketing agencies in the world so expect fast paced, fun environment with superb benefits to match. Get in touch...
Keywords: Content Strategist, Content Manager, Content Editor, Social Media Manager, Community Manager, Senior Content Editor, Web Content Manager, Social Media Content, Content Producer, Social Media Editor, Digital Agency, Digital Marketing Agency, Marketing Agency, SEO, Content Marketing, Content Management Jobs in London, Content Strategist Jobs in London, Content Strategy Jobs in London, Content Producer Jobs in London, London, Central London, NW1.
IMPORTANT: You will only be considered for this vacancy if you complete the short application form on the Guru Careers website following this link - http://gurucareersengine.com/Applicant/applyopen?j=8d0eb0507603c7d#.Uu91wrR4X3U
£50-60k + Benefits
Content Strategist - (#1 Global Agency)
Copywriter, Marketing, Creative