With offices in both the UK and USA our client has been trading for over a decade and are considered as one of the rising stars of the industry. Having worked with major clients such as BP, University of Cambridge and Barclays their focus is on the creation of social and games-based learning technology for use on the web.
- A degree education in IT, media, visual design or another relevant subject;
- Asynchronous module based development experience (preferably RequireJS);
- Knowledge of MVVC / MVVM frameworks (e.g Knockout, AngularJS, Backbone.js);
- RESTful / on-rails style API integration experience;
- Extensive HTML5 / CSS3 experience.
Any experience with Canvas APIs (KineticJS, Easel JS / Create JS) or ActionScript3 / Flash would be highly desirable. Any Test-driven development knowledge or experience with the design and development of online learning technologies would be an advantage.
If possible, please attach a link to any recent projects you have worked on or a URL to your Github account.
IMPORTANT: You will only be considered for this vacancy if you complete the short application form on the Guru Careers website following this link - http://gurucareersengine.com/Applicant/applyopen?j=8d0c4ad88f2850c#.Uq7WAOK8DyU