We are looking for a bright and well connected business developer to support the continued growth of our London studio. In recent years the breadth and depth of Taylor James’ services has grown considerably. With this in mind there is a significant opportunity to further develop our position in the London agency marketplace. We need someone to quickly digest, understand and articulate our offer and start proactively taking it to market.
The Role :
The candidate will have a proven track record in production be it in a print, TV or digital capacity. They may be working as an agent representing creative artists/photographers or have had similar roles at studios in this field. We are looking for someone with rich contacts into the London advertising agency marketplace combined with the drive, energy and ambition to forge new relationships. The ideal candidate will be entrepreneurial and hugely self motivated. The ability to sell creatively will also be key to success – no two client briefs are the same and having the production understanding to sell solutions is key.
We have ambitions plans for growth and this is an excellent opportunity for the right person to be part of this exciting phase of the company’s development.
Requirements / Skills:
- Must understand and be fully conversant with the production environment in a fairly advanced way
- Knowledge of print/press, digital, interactive and broadcast platforms desirable
- First rate sales and negotiating skills with the energy and hunger to build and maintain new relationships is important. You must be an experienced closer with the flair and intelligence to drive truly creative sales outreach
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar role
- Is intelligent, an excellent communicator, experienced in the ways of business, has a sound grasp of the nature of agencies and the work they do for clients
- A keen interest in advertising and the creative industries as a whole is essential
- Is likeable, presentable, affable
- Is a first time/fast learner
- Is a proven risk/initiative taker – thinks on their feet, creatively, laterally
- Is committed to this as a career
- Can truly take on responsibility
Please send your CV with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that candidates must be eligible to work in the UK and prepared to work at our London studio. Unfortunately we are unable to offer work-permission sponsorship
Taylor James is a highly respected creative production studio working at the forefront of digital production, specialising in cross-platform solutions for agencies and clients around the world. Headquartered in London and with a studio in New York, we are increasingly producing high quality print, animation, live action and full CG integration campaigns for some of the world’s leading agencies and brands. Our clients include the likes Ogilvy, JWT, McCann and Saatchi & Saatchi.
Our highly skilled team comprises of concept artists, creative directors, CGI artists, creative retouchers, photographers, directors, producers and other support staff, all working together to create fully integrated campaigns. Creativity and attention to detail is at the heart of what we do and we are looking for like-minded and talented individuals to join our multi-national friendly team. We are looking for communicative, ambitious and talented people who want to grow and develop within the company, pushing the boundaries of what we do and helping us reach the highest creative standards possible.
Competitive Salary & Commission
Business Development Manager