MPC are a global creative studio. We craft spectacular visual experiences in any space, on any screen.
We have been one of the global leaders in VFX for over 25 years and counting, with industry-leading facilities in London, Vancouver, Montréal, Los Angeles, New York, Amsterdam, Paris, Bangalore, Shanghai and Mexico City.
Renowned for adding visual wonder and creative expertise to the advertising, film and entertainment industries, some of our most famous projects include blockbuster movies such as Godzilla, the Harry Potter franchise, X-Men, Prometheus and Life of Pi, and famous advertising campaigns for brands such as Samsung, Coca Cola, Sony, Three Mobile and Channel 4.
About MPC Creative
MPC Creative is MPC’s content production and digital innovation division. We provide an end to end production solution: ideation, treatment development, live action, animation, digital, experiential and VR. We are made up from a team of directors, designers, VFX artists, technologists and producers. Many of our projects benefit from the seamless integration between our digital and VFX departments, allowing existing CG or filmed assets to be easily re-purposed and expressed within a range of digital platforms.
Our output includes both moving Image content and interactive applications. We service both brands and agencies alike and have developed projects for a range of brands, including adidas, Burberry, Ralph Lauren, McLaren, Samsung, Lamborghini, Hennessy, and Bentley.
Digital / Interactive Creative - MPC Creative - London
We are currently recruiting an experienced mid to senior level Creative / Art Director with proven experience delivering innovative and engaging campaigns, deployed across a range of platforms.
You should have an entrepreneurial spirit and be comfortable in a small team environment, have a passion for developing interactive ideas and execution, and have an up to date knowledge on technology innovation and creativity in this space.
- Create original concepts and compelling executions for Client campaigns.
- Creatively lead on projects from conception to launch.
- Consider the best methods to concept, sell and execute ideas - e.g. from concept, to pitch, to prototype, to execution.
- Strong ability to win Clients over and lead them through the process.
- Interaction with clients from initial pitch to project delivery.
- Collaborate with team members, developers and MPC artists.
- Embrace challenges and inspire new ways of thinking.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Strategic, conceptual and art direction skills
- Experience delivering innovative and engaging interactive campaigns
- Understanding of Digital Design, Usability and User Experience
- Passion for new and emerging technologies
- Some knowledge of VFX or CGI production and how to utilise this effectively in the digital space
- Some experience of implementing non-traditional interactive technologies and physical experiences
Digital / Interactive Creative
Art Director, Creative Director, Creative