Interactive Producer – MPC Creative - London
MPC are a global creative studio; we craft spectacular visual experiences in any space, on any screen.
MPC Creative is a creative content production division with the VFX power of MPC at our disposal.
We provide an end-to-end production solution; ideation, treatment, development, live action, animation, VFX plus a host of digital and interactive capabilities.
We are a team of directors, designers, VFX artists and technologists. We build bespoke processes and match the right talent around the brief and the task.
Many of our projects benefit from the seamless integration between our digital and VFX departments, allowing existing CG or filmed assets to be easily re-purposed and expressed within a range of digital platforms.
Our output includes both moving Image content and interactive applications. We service both brands and agencies alike and have developed projects for a range of brands, including adidas, Burberry, Ralph Lauren, McLaren, Samsung, Lamborghini, Hennessy, Ballantines and Bentley.
Our output is: Impactful Video Content. Interactive Experiences. Digital Innovations.
We are currently recruiting an experienced mid to senior level Interactive Producer with proven experience delivering innovative and engaging campaigns, deployed across a range of platforms.
You should have an entrepreneurial spirit and be comfortable in a small team environment, have a passion for interactive ideas and execution across the broadness of the modern-day digital space, and you love to deliver cool, tech-led projects for your clients.
- Project scoping and briefing
- Successful production and management of interactive projects
- Managing and tracking cost efficiency of individual projects
- Project management and allocation of resources on projects
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities
- Development of new client relationships and successfully maintaining existing relationships
- Management of the P&L on individual projects and delivering pre-approved profit margins
- Involvement in financial forecasting for revenues for future projects
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience delivering innovative and engaging interactive campaigns
- Understanding of Usability and User Experience
- Understanding of online advertising media, including media plans/ad-servers, specs, banners, browsers, and the app market
- Able to drawing up SOWs and have detailed understanding Project timing, planning and costing
- Internal team management and resources planning
- Building strong and lasting relationships
- Client management
- Passion for New and Emerging Technologies
- Some knowledge of VFX or CGI production and how to utilise this effectively in the digital space
- Some experience of implementing non-traditional interactive technologies and location-based experiences
Project Manager, Digital Producer